Having spent the past week in America, the holiday (remember you’re not allowed to say Christmas here!) spirit is running through me. And while this year my family is going a little easier on the gift-giving (thankfully), I’ve been thinking of a few fun kale stocking stuffers!
1. Kale Ornament: Add more greenery to your tree or make this the year of putting kale in the stocking instead of treats. Handmade in New Hampshire, USA. Order by tomorrow (Wednesday, December 18) for delivery by Christmas!
2. Kale Designer T-shirt: For NYC locals, The Butcher’s Daughter just began selling these soft and fun kale t-shirts. The Butcher’s Daughter, 19 Kenmare Street
3. The Kale Project Market Bag: Show your TKP support at your local farmer’s market! Eco-friendly canvas bags with the signature logo. Order by December 19th by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 5€ per bag.
4. Let Them Eat Kale Notepad: I love Inslee Haynes illustrations and she has some cute kale-themed ones too! The “Let Them Eat Kale” notepad here and more!
5. Citrus Squeezer: If you like kale salads, your kitchen needs this tool. I use it constantly! It juices all the juice and never the seeds out of a lemon. I prefer the Oxo brand but here is another brand if you live in France.
*I don’t normally do curated stuff like this but did you like it? Let me know if you do and I will do more in the future!